LIMA – Immerse yourself in the elegance, clarity and grace of Baroque by Candlelight.
Hundreds of glistening candles in two glorious sacred spaces create the perfect backdrop to music that transcends time.
- Trinity United Methodist Church on Saturday, January 16 at 7:30 p.m.
- St. John the Evangelist Church on Sunday, January 17 at 4 p.m.
Featuring (with members of the Lima Symphony Chorus):
- Handel – Overture and Dances from Alcina
- Torelli – Concerto Grosso
- Biber – Battalia
- Durante – Magnificat in B flat
- Telemann — Overture-Suite in B flat “The Stock Exchange”
- Adults: $20
- Students: $10