BLUFFTON – Bluffton’s 2nd annual Ride to Remember bike ride on Saturday, July 16, offers several new features, according to the planning committee. (view flyer)
This year’s ride begins and ends at the Bluffton Community Swimming Pool at Main and Snider Road, Bluffton.
Registrations are being accepted at ridetoremember.net.
The bike event offers several routes, including those for families wanting a biking experience together all the way to serious bikers wanting a 100-mile route.
Among this year’s ride items of interest:
- New rest stops
- Three route options with cutoffs for additional options
- Entertainment from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Lunch options on site
- Optional mass start at 8 a.m.
- 100-mile riders start at 7 a.m.
- CG Pro Bikes, Bluffton, open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for bike adjustments
- Free showers at BFR
All ride proceeds go to the Bluffton Lions Foundation pedestrian and bikeway projects.
Registration fees through June 30:
- $20 – individual ($25 after June 30)
- $15 – second family member ($20 after June 30)
- $5 each additional family member ($10 after June 30)
Registration can be made on line or by contacting Bluffton Family Recreation, 215 Snider Road, Bluffton, OH 45817. Send payment with name, address, email phone number and intended bike loop.
Ride sponsors are Bluffton Lions Foundation in cooperation with BFR Sports and Fitness, CG Pro Bikes, Bluffton Area Chamber of Commerce and Hancock County Convention and Visitors Bureau.